We are a small, family like ski school for beginners and pros in the romantic mountain village of Stuben am Arlberg. We have been experienced instructors for ages – the ski school Stuben was founded more than eighty years ago! Our instructors rank among the best!
- We know our mountains well. Our team consists of instructors with the highest qualifications of skiing instructor training and local mountain guides.
- We cooperate with the best freeride pros in the world. Book a course with Nadine Wallner, the free ride world champion of 2013 and 2014.
- Our local mountain is called Albona and is one of the most demanding and best freeride-areas in the world. The ones who practised on the Albona, are ready for any other ride in the world!
- Learn how to ski, where alpine skiing originally started. Stuben am Arlberg is the place of birth of Hannes Schneider, who invented the world famous „Arlberg-technique“.
- Our ski school team makes a point of individual support and assistance.
- Beginners start learning the basic techniques. Experienced skiers are taught tips and tricks – at the end of a course everybody has improved and leaves with utter satisfaction.