Everyone can join our beginners‘ tour – provided you are in good health and are not scared of narrow canyons and water.
Canyoning means walking and swimming in gorges top down. You master natural obstacles like slides or ravines by jumping, sliding or springen, rutschen or lower somebody on a rope.
Canyoning is a mixture of adventure, challege and thrills: Depending on the canyon there are 8m high jumps or cliffs up to 25m of hight and 7 metre long slides..
You shouldn’t do it for a dare! We say “You can instead of you have to” If you don’t want to jump you can easily be lowerd by a rope.
Attention: Our canyoning tours don’t take place in Stuben am Arlberg but in nearby valleys of Vorarlberg, Swiss Tessin and in Italy.
Notes for canyoning tours:
- Certified canyoning guide (IVBV mountain guide with additional training, CIC – Commission International de Canyon, Tiroler Schluchtenführer)
- Half day -canyoning tour: about 4 hrs
- Canyoning equipment allocated by us: suit with hat, socks, helmet, lap belt with 2 safety straps
- if possible we take tour pictures
- age: 14 years (please ask for younger children)
- good health: no heart or cardiovascular problems
- being able to swim
- Due to security reasons no drunk people are allowed to join
What you should bring along:
- bathing suit and towel
- glasses lace, spare lenses, medicine (on demand)
- good boots → ankle-high
You can rent shoes for 5 Euros if you don’t own ones. Please email your size in advance. Number of boots is limited.