Via ferratas gained enormously in popularity. Ladders, brackets, studs and safety ropes let us climb the smoothest rocks.
Without these means most rock faces wouldn’t be accessible for average climbers.
On Arlberg there are via ferratas for every ability: from easy to advanced and professional
We help you finding the appropiate via ferrata for you. Our instructors and guides are certified mountain- and ski guides, who have years or even decades of experience in the Arlberg and Klostertal mountains.
Vorarlberg offers numberous possibilities for climbers. Here are some examples:
- Kapfsteig, Via Kapf or Via Kessi
- Sulzfluh Südwandsteig
- Arlberger Klettersteig
By the way: We want you to concentrate on the mountain. Therefor we take pictures of the tour if you want it and you can show your adventure to your family and friends. You don’t need to think of your mobile during the whole tour!
- age: 14 years (please ask for younger children)
- good health: no heart or cardiovascular problems
- Due to security reasons no drunk people are allowed to join
What you should bring along:
- climbing harness
- climbing gear
- → You can also rent this equipement at our office.
- glasses lace, spare lenses, medicine (on demand)
- bike- or work glove
- good boots → ankle-high